WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit certain websites. We use a number of different cookies on Fioredimaggio.eu, including strictly necessary, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as booking and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE AND WHY?
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work. For example, we use user-input cookies for the duration of a session to keep track of a user’s input when filling in forms that span several pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you’ve made or information you’ve provided, such as your username, language, or the region you are in. This allows us to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to the “remember me” function) to allow users to authenticate themselves on subsequent visits or to gain access to authorized content across pages. The functional cookies we use include:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
Fioredimaggio.eu is dedicated to user experience and we use many tools to help us improve our website and our commerce platform. To this end, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website or our merchants’ storefronts, and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
- First party analytics cookies – We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our website, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our website is performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies – We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
Advertising cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and provide you with a more personalized service in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and we may share this information with third-parties, such as advertisers. Although these cookies can track your device’s visits to our website and other sites, they typically cannot personally identify you. Without these cookies, the advertisements that you see may be less relevant and interesting to you. We do not set advertising cookies through our merchants’ storefronts ourselves, though merchants may choose to do so independently.
Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our websites. Please note that some of these third party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research. things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
HOW LONG WILL COOKIES REMAIN ON MY COMPUTER OR MOBILE DEVICE?
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device. See the section below on how to control cookies for more information on removing them before they expire.
HOW TO CONTROL COOKIES?
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
SUBJECTS AUTHORIZED FOR TREATMENT, MANAGERS
The processing of collected data is carried out by internal staff of Fiore di Maggio (SA.GE.M.A. srl) for this purpose identified and authorized for processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected, if it is necessary or instrumental for the execution of the indicated purposes, may be processed by third parties appointed as external processors.
The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialized in IT and telematic services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities; companies specialized in market research and data processing.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The interested party, in accordance with the current Regulation 679/2016, has the right:
- to confirm, in an intelligible and free way, the existence or not of personal data concerning him at Fiore di Maggio (SA.GE.M.A. srl);
- to obtain the updating, correction or, when interested, integration of data;
- to obtain the cancellation (oblivion), the transformation in anonymous form of the data
- to obtain the treatment limitation
- to oppose the processing for legitimate reasons or the processing for the purpose of sending advertising material, direct sales, market research, commercial communications
If interested, the interested party may request to receive personal data held by Fiore di Maggio (SA.GE.M.A. srl) concerning him in a format readable by electronic devices and, where technically possible, transferring his data directly to a third party subject he indicated (portability).
For any request regarding privacy and to exercise the rights established by art. 7 of Regulation 679/2016 can write to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Consult the full text of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR) in the Official Journal of the European Union .
This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check the contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of any changes made.